The Nonprofit Board Chair Intensive
How to Thrive as a Nonprofit Board Chair
The chair of a nonprofit board of directors plays a significant role in ensuring the organization’s health and well-being. Although most board chairs are filled with great passion and good intentions, they need knowledge and guidance to help them fulfill their role. Whether you are a seasoned board chair wanting to brush up and learn something new, an incoming board chair seeking knowledge and skills, or a person considering the possibility of becoming a board chair, this training is for you.
In this information packed training participants will learn:
1. The Responsibilities of the Board
2. The Role of the Board Chair
3. The Board Chair & Executive Director
4. Required Skills to be an Effective Board Chair
5. The Board Chair Role in Resource Development and Fiscal Oversight
6. The Board Chair Role in Strategic and Program Planning
7. Leaving a Legacy
BONUS: Each attendee will receive a Workbook and Certificate.